amazing deal on michael kors rehearsal satchel!! can't believe it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i was shopping with a friend today and went into the michael kors boutique...i've loved the rehearsal satchel for a LONG time but couldn't really justify spending 1395.00 on it...so, today it was on the sale shelf and it was marked down to 580 and i got an additional percentage off of it and walked out with it for $500.00!!!! that NEVER happens to me! it's camel colored with gold hardware and i love it...i can't believe it!!! anyway, just wanted to share with all of you! i am going to try to figure out how to post a picture of it and then i'll show it to you all! does anyone else own this bag? what do you think?

2. How wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

3. Great price! Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics!!

4. congrats!!

5. Congratulations! :biggrin:

6. Awesome. Congrats! I would love to see pics.

7. I am so envious!!!!!!!!

8. That's really wonderful! Looking forward to your reveal! You hit a home run!!!

9. nascar fan...from what i was told, there are 3 more company wide...if you want one, you should call one of the MK stores and try to get it! i LOOOOOOOOOVE mine!!!

10. Congrats on get the bag you love and scoring such a great deal! The Rehearsal is such a cool bag.

11. I have a boutique and a fave SA right where I live. I just might do that! Thank you!

12. That is a fabulous deal! Congrats! In 2008, I purchased my rehearsal from Shopbop for $489. Sadly, they don't have sales like that anymore.

13. great deal, can't wait to see pics!