Amazing Deal on ILD right now

Jan 3, 2013
Just spotted, the GORGEOUS Florentine Toscana Domed Satchel in Bordeaux and Green for only ...
$179. :nuts: Orignally $448. This is one beautiful bag, and a great deal. Forgive me for putting this here, I just didn't want it to get lost ( and not noticed) in the Dooney Deals thread.
Happy Shopping girls :biggrin:

Reactions: couchette
Thanks for the heads-up. The noise you heard was me falling off the wagon.... I ordered the
Bordeaux Toscana Satchel and the Purple Barlow. Once I start shopping, it's hard to stop.
I've been drooling over both these handbags, in those colors, for a while. Price was finally good enough.

There are other good buys, at 50% off in the clearance section. Elisa Bionda was also tempting.

Thanks for the heads-up. The noise you heard was me falling off the wagon.... I ordered the
Bordeaux Toscana Satchel and the Purple Barlow. Once I start shopping, it's hard to stop.
I've been drooling over both these handbags, in those colors, for a while. Price was finally good enough.

There are other good buys, at 50% off in the clearance section. Elisa Bionda was also tempting.

The deals are too good. I've been wanting the Flo Elisa. Finally, I have a natural and tmorro Flo Elisa on the way. And, the black one is at a ridiculous price (after coupon) of $139. I just don't need another black bag....:biggrin:

Where did you find the coupon and the tmoro?

The coupon has been active for about a week on ILD. The code is SWEET25.
You can also combine the code TRUELOVE to get a free bracelet.

The tmorro popped up and disappeared after my order. Now, I only see natural and black. They also have bone in the small Elisa.[emoji4]

The coupon has been active for about a week on ILD. The code is SWEET25.
You can also combine the code TRUELOVE to get a free bracelet.

The tmorro popped up and disappeared after my order. Now, I only see natural and black. They also have bone in the small Elisa.[emoji4]

Thanks! I just used it on the pine green regular domed. Hoping it is the color shown on QVC not the bright one in the ebay pic.

Reactions: keishapie1973