Amazing deal I have found -*LES EXTRORDINAIRE* BAG

1. Wow, that is a great deal !! I do hope someone here snags it !

2. Pretty but not my style I think. I hope it goes to a good home!

3. Yes,it's a great deal and the seller is great too!!I've bought from her and she is really sweet and trustworth!! :biggrin:

4. It's pretty hope it goes to a good home

5. Is no one going to go for it?? :smile:

6. Hmmm, how much did this retail? I might have to try. What a cool bag! Do you think it's too out there though? I don't have many special occasions I could carry it for.

7. yeah go for it -- I have seen others on eBay for like $2,000 plus dollars - I do not know the retailbut it is up there in the thousands .. They are very very very rare .

8. I dont think it is too out there - it is a gorgeous bag --- If I had of got paid by now I would have gone for it and I would also wear it to dress up a causal outfit with a pair of jeans .. as well as any other occassions. Oh I wish it was the end of the month :sad:

9. quick ends in 15 mins

10. wow so nice! and a reallly good deal! so tempting! but i don't use pochettes that much

11. me either. I am tempted but it's so small and I don't think I would use it much.

12. Great bag and she is such a lovely person ...Someone got it for a GOOD price:biggrin:

13. How to know this bag is real or fake? I saw a "fake bag" site, they have this bag too. :Push:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice