Amazing customer service at LV yesterday :)

Tahoe10

O.G.
Apr 7, 2013
I went into an LV store yesterday to address the cracked leather on my DE Neverfull (it was cracked on the rim of the bag where it folds in when I try to cinch it).

The SA examined the bag for awhile, and was concerned that the leather in one area completely split and even the canvas underneath was ripped.

She took my bag and gave me a brand new one for no charge!!! Unbelievable. :heart:

Yay!!!!! That's story number two in the last couple weeks that LV cs has been outstanding! Mine was the first story about my emp speedy being exchanged with no hesitation...I don't know if it's random from one SA to another but we sure hit the "jackpot" with our bags!!! Nice going and major congrats!!! I know exactly how you feel :happydance:

Thanks awesome! I had a similar situation last week. I took out my sweet monogram cosmetic pouch to use and noticed the leather tab on the side started to peel??? I haven't used it much and when I do it's as a clutch so it's never been tossed around. I text my sa just to see what she would say or if this was normal wear, she right away ordered another one and overnighted it the next day I took mine in and she did not hesitate to give me the new one and just said she'll take care of it!!!! I was so happy. I was willing to just keep mine and be fine with it because I love the print but she was awesome!

Thanks awesome! I had a similar situation last week. I took out my sweet monogram cosmetic pouch to use and noticed the leather tab on the side started to peel??? I haven't used it much and when I do it's as a clutch so it's never been tossed around. I text my sa just to see what she would say or if this was normal wear, she right away ordered another one and overnighted it the next day I took mine in and she did not hesitate to give me the new one and just said she'll take care of it!!!! I was so happy. I was willing to just keep mine and be fine with it because I love the print but she was awesome!

That makes another outstanding cs story!!! We need to post these stories on the forum for we normally hear about problems with our bags and slg's. These are just as important and necessary to put out there so we don't get sidetracked and thinking that there's no satisfaction dealing with these defects!!

Aww, I love hearing stories like this, because most of the time when I read something about customer service, it's about complaints...

I had some great service at my boutique too.

I had bought monogram sneakers, and the second day I wore them, I scrapped them against the cement stair and literally tore off an inch of canvas.

I brought it in the next day to my SA and asked if there could be anything done, and she said they couldn't even repair it, but then said she would just switch them out for new ones! She said they'd hate to see me lose my money on a pair of shoes I only wore once or twice.

She was also the store manager.. but that was SUPER nice because it wasn't LV's fault at all that that happened.. it was completely mine.

Aww, I love hearing stories like this, because most of the time when I read something about customer service, it's about complaints...

I had some great service at my boutique too.

I had bought monogram sneakers, and the second day I wore them, I scrapped them against the cement stair and literally tore off an inch of canvas.

I brought it in the next day to my SA and asked if there could be anything done, and she said they couldn't even repair it, but then said she would just switch them out for new ones! She said they'd hate to see me lose my money on a pair of shoes I only wore once or twice.

She was also the store manager.. but that was SUPER nice because it wasn't LV's fault at all that that happened.. it was completely mine.

Wow!!! This is the most exciting thread I've read in a long time!!! Hope the stories of great cs continue. It gives hope to people that are apprehensive about going in for all the scary stories we hear with SA's not doing the right thing with problems LVs quality issues..

I went into an LV store yesterday to address the cracked leather on my DE Neverfull (it was cracked on the rim of the bag where it folds in when I try to cinch it).

The SA examined the bag for awhile, and was concerned that the leather in one area completely split and even the canvas underneath was ripped.

She took my bag and gave me a brand new one for no charge!!! Unbelievable. :heart:

What does SA stands for?

I had a wonderful experience at the Crystals LV in Vegas (and its not even my regular store). The SA was really nice and friendly. I went to the one at the Wynn and the SA literally followed me and my mum around the store looking at us like we were going to steal something!! I was going to purchase a SLG but walked out instead.