Amazing Black'05 City! SP:$775./BIN:$800.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Funny!! I was just looking at this one! It looks great!

2. ^^^^Kimmie~ you got a Bbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: Did I miss a thread on this?????

3. Yep, I did, I did!!!!:yahoo: I didnt post a thread, but Im officially a Bbag mama again!!!:yes: :nuts:

4. WOW, why so cheap?? Someone snag this great deal!!:yahoo:

That's a PFer, right?

5. I don't know if it's a PFer but if it is then that's even better!!!!!

6. Please start a thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

7. Oops, just looked again and I guess I was thinking of the previous auction I looked at. I have no clue if that's a PFer or not.

8. I would like to see more pictures. I prefer slight distressing, and I have seen some 05 bordeaux bags that have lots of distressing similiar to spring/ summer 06 bags. I am going to ask for better pictures! It's completely authentic, right? can't see the bales too well.

9. I believe it's authentic but more pics would be a great idea just to be sure.

10. Yeah, I'm judging based on the crummy pics but it definitely looks authentic from what we can see. I personally wouldn't buy it without better pics.

11. The pics take away the credibility, for me at least. I almost posted this in Achtung earlier but then decided against it b/c of the pics... :confused1:
    But based on what we see, it looks authentic, and an awesome price! :smile:

12. wow..did someone snag that one up already?
    quick!!!

13. did anyone on PF get it? I requested more pics, but the seller said it sold already, the buyers ebay ID looks awfully like the seller's:confused1:

14. The ID's do look similar!