Amazing August 2020 Purchases.. Please Share..

After anxiously waiting since my initial order on 6/16! I finally received my trio eclipse messenger today! This bag seemed impossible after a snafu with initial launch day and a few other orders placed trying to get this bag. But all the waiting was worth it. The mono eclipse reverse canvas is beautiful, and may be my new kryptonite! I also ordered a coin card holder in the same canvas as a wallet for my bag. Here are a few pics, and a few with H scarves I will wear with this great bag and jeans when I can go places freely again. Hope everyone that wants one gets it!!

View attachment 4806962
View attachment 4806969View attachment 4806970

View attachment 4806973
I am SO HAPPY for you!!!!! Everything is so beautiful, wear it all in great health and blessings!!! :loveeyes: :heart:

I am SO HAPPY for you!!!!! Everything is so beautiful, wear it all in great health and blessings!!! :loveeyes: :heart:
Thank you so much dear Starbux32!!! I didn’t know a month and a half could feel so long! But I’ve been playing and accessorizing almost since it arrived. It’s very versatile and I love the back pouch as it’s bigger than many women‘s pochettes. Happy Saturday :hugs:

After anxiously waiting since my initial order on 6/16! I finally received my trio eclipse messenger today! This bag seemed impossible after a snafu with initial launch day and a few other orders placed trying to get this bag. But all the waiting was worth it. The mono eclipse reverse canvas is beautiful, and may be my new kryptonite! I also ordered a coin card holder in the same canvas as a wallet for my bag. Here are a few pics, and a few with H scarves I will wear with this great bag and jeans when I can go places freely again. Hope everyone that wants one gets it!!

View attachment 4806962

View attachment 4806973
Ahhh! I’m ecstatic to see this update for you, DrTr:heart::drinks: I’m sooo happy your Trio finally came in! What an awfully long wait that’s now rewarded in the best way possible (with you head over heels in love lol). Everything is amazing including your beautiful H textiles. Congrats!!

just perfect hun! Love your new little cutie :heart:
TY dearest LV friend:giggle::heart: A happy August weekend to you!

Ahhh! I’m ecstatic to see this update for you, DrTr:heart::drinks: I’m sooo happy your Trio finally came in! What an awfully long wait that’s now rewarded in the best way possible (with you head over heels in love lol). Everything is amazing including your beautiful H textiles. Congrats!!

TY dearest LV friend:giggle::heart: A happy August weekend to you!
Thank you so much MyBelongs to Louis! It’s my birthday month so even better. You and I have had a pretty good LVoe run lately!!:heart:

Can’t resist just one more trio eclipse pic/black grey collection for August - I’m a fast growing fan of this black and grey monogram! The trio and the reverse coin card holder were received today - the glasses case and the nano H scarf on my trio and the damier were received earlier (though the damier graphite pouch was just two days ago). And it’s only August 1st! Have one more little piece arriving this week, then I MUST row off to ban island! It’s just so much fun to receive these goodies while I’m still WFH and not getting out much!!

Can‘t wait to see everyone’s new goodies in August!

F3CB6246-BE68-401C-BBED-43D693378CA3.jpeg

Ok.. Finally my kids are in bed, I can post my new babies.. Went to store for Odeon, but then I remember that I have to get DE bag. I had too much mono and none of DE. So I have decided to be good this time. Stay focus. No more cheating.
Odeon can wait. They are still new, still have plenty of time to read about everyone comments and see how it is in terms of quality. And honestly I still have doubts on the sizes. PM seems to small but MM feels so empty.
Please say hi to my new DE babies..
Speedy B 25
View attachment 4806521

Neverfull MM
View attachment 4806527

My small DE family.. :heart:
View attachment 4806528
Great pieces! Congrats!

Reactions: Starbux32

View attachment 4806962

View attachment 4806973
Hooray! I’m so happy for you. Must of been the longest wait of your life, and with Covid it probably made it even longer! But doesn’t matter, it is here now and looks amazing. Happy Birthday for this month. It arrived just in time. Love the pics! ❤️❤️❤️ Now I have one question for you. Multi pochette or trio pochette you like better??

Reactions: DrTr and Starbux32
Wow- great choices!! Love them all-Congrats!!
Wow, congrats! Love your new DE collection. When I saw the boxes it was too thin so couldn’t be a bigger bag. So happy you stick to your bag plan and go with DE or else you will regret and always think abt it. Yes, odeon is super new so still plenty of time to get it. They are beautiful and perfect choices! Which store were you at? Did you have to wait long? How as the crafty 25? Nice? Thanks for sharing and congrats and enjoy your new goodies!
what a gorgeous DE collection!! Never know what we will fall in LVoe with - congrats and enjoy all!
Great pieces! Congrats!
Thank you so much everyone for the kind words. I hope I can love my DE bag as much as I love my mono bag. Have a nice weekend dear.. :flowers:

View attachment 4806962

View attachment 4806973

How exciting and I hope it was worth the wait for you! Love everything this bag and now I see why you got the card holder to match too!! Great buy!

Reactions: DrTr and Starbux32
Can’t resist just one more trio eclipse pic/black grey collection for August - I’m a fast growing fan of this black and grey monogram! The trio and the reverse coin card holder were received today - the glasses case and the nano H scarf on my trio and the damier were received earlier (though the damier graphite pouch was just two days ago). And it’s only August 1st! Have one more little piece arriving this week, then I MUST row off to ban island! It’s just so much fun to receive these goodies while I’m still WFH and not getting out much!!

Can‘t wait to see everyone’s new goodies in August!

View attachment 4807121
Love your collection.. Enjoy them all.. :hbeat:

Reactions: DrTr
Ok.. Finally my kids are in bed, I can post my new babies.. Went to store for Odeon, but then I remember that I have to get DE bag. I had too much mono and none of DE. So I have decided to be good this time. Stay focus. No more cheating.
Odeon can wait. They are still new, still have plenty of time to read about everyone comments and see how it is in terms of quality. And honestly I still have doubts on the sizes. PM seems to small but MM feels so empty.
Please say hi to my new DE babies..
Speedy B 25
View attachment 4806521

Neverfull MM
View attachment 4806527

My small DE family.. :heart:
View attachment 4806528
Ooooh! So happy for you and a little bit jealous! I just turned on to the news so see Stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne. It’ll be agesssss til I get to go to the LV store. I just want to go shopping!