Amazing AUGUST 2018 VUITTON purchases!

Judging from the comments on the Time Trunk post, I'm the only one who liked this collection! :biggrin: I'm still hoping to get the Alma.

View attachment 4163202
I actually like the design on the speedy and Alma.. Not so much on the other bags, I think once the vachetta darkens it will be even more amazing.
BTW what is that little purse you have at the front?

Judging from the comments on the Time Trunk post, I'm the only one who liked this collection! :biggrin: I'm still hoping to get the Alma.

View attachment 4163202

I really like this line. I’m so glad they made it vintage-y cool, not cartoonish. I love the Speedy and the Alma but have to see them IRL to be sure of how they’ll work for me.

On vacation to France from Canada. Went to Monaco first and I didnt check for the Christopher in monogram because I wanted to pick it up in Paris. I get to paris and the champs store tells me the last one is in Monaco. Not going to lie, I went to bed last night a little mad. But they found out my gf is an employee at LV and they let us see the private LV vip shopping room at the champs location which is the other photos I posted. It's amazing in there.

Went today to a different location and they had a christopher in DG and I ended up getting it because I wanted a Christopher from Paris

View attachment 4162877 View attachment 4162878 View attachment 4162881
Great choice! I tried on the same backpack a year ago in the same exact print.

On vacation to France from Canada. Went to Monaco first and I didnt check for the Christopher in monogram because I wanted to pick it up in Paris. I get to paris and the champs store tells me the last one is in Monaco. Not going to lie, I went to bed last night a little mad. But they found out my gf is an employee at LV and they let us see the private LV vip shopping room at the champs location which is the other photos I posted. It's amazing in there.

Went today to a different location and they had a christopher in DG and I ended up getting it because I wanted a Christopher from Paris

View attachment 4162877 View attachment 4162878 View attachment 4162881

Very cool to see the VIP shopping room. I was so impressed by that store. Especially the ceiling in the luggage room. My SA there took us around, which I appreciated otherwise I would have gotten lost. It’s quite a flagship. Congrats on your Christopher!

Reactions: Annabel Lee

View attachment 4163202
I just read the article and I'm surprised by the comments. I love the collection and how well they did the trompe l'oeil style. This was definitely way better than the Summer Trunk collection. My SA said that this collection is doing very well and don't think she was fibbing. Also when I went to the store last weekend wearing my duffle..all I got were admiration and compliments on it. I also did not take it off my shoulder in case somebody wanted to grab it like what happened to my other bags a few times while I shopped. Can't risk her getting touched by others on her first day out. Look but no touch:drool:

View attachment 4163202
This is so beautiful. Congrats!! May I ask how did you get it? I called the number last week and they told me all sold out online and in stores. And to wait a couple more weeks and check again. I really wish I could see it in person!

View attachment 4163202
I really love this:heart: I have the essential trunk from this collection and it is the cutest thing!
I really hope they do more with the Damier and light leather! How amazing would it be if the made a mini pochette to go with it?
Enjoy:smile: