Amarante Zippy Wallet...

e.crowle

Hello LoVer!!
Jan 10, 2008
Hi All,

How do you like your Amarante Zippy Wallet?
Do fingerprints give you the irrits?

Do any of you have any photo's of the lovely wallet?

Thanks so much!

This is absolutely my favorite wallet! I thought the prints would drive me bonkers but I honestly don't even notice them.

I highly recommend!!

006-2.jpg

005-4.jpg

I've a French purse in amarante and yes, it's always covered in fingerprints but it's really no biggie for me, either. I use mine daily, but just wipe it over once in a blue moon with the cloth LV supply.
Go for it!

I was so close to getting the amarante sarah wallet for my mum, but the SA brought the last one out for me, which was full of fingerprints, turned me off straight away =/

I have the zippy wallet in pomme, I am in luv with it! The amarante looks so delish! As for the fingerprints, they aren't noticeable really. Its an amazing wallet and by far gets the most compliments from people!!

I have the French Purse in Amarante, and the fingerprints aren't as noticable as I thought they would be. I love the wallet in this color and have had tons of compliments on it's sparkle.

I bought my Amarante Zippy Nov. 2007 - At first I was constantly wiping down the fingerprints with my cloth. Now, I just let it be and it doesn't bother me so much anymore. I love the wallet!

I love this wallet, I don't have it yet, but it is on my list. I would like to know how people think their wallets are holding up. I always hear that vernis isn't any everyday material, but....it is so pretty!!!

i dont have the zippy, but have a zippy coin and a planner in the amarante. the fingerprints are annoying at first when the piece is absolutely pristine - cuz they are really noticeable - but once u start using it, u should hopefully be fine. i just wipe mine off every once in awhile. there are some people for who the fingerprints just are too much to handle, though, so if u think it's really going to bother u, go for another color. i happen to love the amarante, it's stunning!