Amarante Business Card holder

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any experience with this item? I just noticed it online this morning and I'm already obsessed.

2. I have it and I love mine!

Been floating in my bags for over a year and it looks new. Just have to wipe it down once in a while because of fingerprints.

3. I have it and pull it out once awhile to use instead of the ZCP and each time I admire the beauty of it. love this little piece

4. I have one and love it. It's multi-purpose for me. I use it for my small bags. When I travel, I use it as a business card holder.

5. I bought it last spring and then exchanged it for the Amarante PM agenda, just because I felt like I would get more use out of the latter. The business card holder is adorable, though! Great if you are going compact. I still think about repurchasing it!

6. I have one and it's about 7 years old and it still looks like new! You just have to wipe off fingerprints at times. I love it.

7. It's a gorgeous piece!