Amarante + Azur = Lovely!

Jen Loves LV

Aug 19, 2006
Happy early birthday to me LOL, I went in yesterday to drool on the Amarante stuff and to decide for sure if I wanted the Reade PM or not. The minute I saw it I knew it wasn't for me, way too tiny! I oggled the Roxbury but SA and I both agreed it was too dressy for me.

I ended up with an Azur Speedy 25 and an Amarante Cles, I had to pick up the cles today, I begged to take it home yesterday since the Eluxury folks got their stuff earlier, but manager said no :crybaby:

The cles looks fabulous on the Azur, it really brings out the darker color in it! I will post pics tonight hopefully, I promised the DH I'd leave the stuff in their boxes until my birthday on the 24th, but it's killing me!!

ok what if you take pics then put them straight back in box that way when ever you feel the need to open those boxes you can look at the pics and resist until your birthday (Congrats & Happy Early Birthday

ok what if you take pics then put them straight back in box that way when ever you feel the need to open those boxes you can look at the pics and resist until your birthday (Congrats & Happy Early Birthday

LOL good idea... I do have an hour when I get home and DH isn't home yet, perhaps I shall sneak them out then!

Fair warning though, I'm not home until 11:30 PST, so don't think I'm witholding pictures! :P

Ooooh, I can't wait to see your pictures! Congratulations and happy birthday!! Great way to celebrate your special day with a lot of LVOE!!! It's going to be tough to wait until the 24th!! Hang in there!!!