Style Amal Alamuddin Style Thread

minoxa33

Nov 5, 2013
Attractive, brilliant and clever: How do you like the style (and handbags) of 36-year-old brunette human rights lawyer and George Clooney fiancée Amal Alamuddin? Please feel free to post pics, too!

I think it's time to :bump: this thread. I love her style-she's my new style icon! All of the pictures from her and Georges wedding weekend are so stunning!

The wedding gown as shown on the cover of People and Hello.

Very pretty gown though a little underwhelming after all the anticipation.

Source : The Sydney Morning Herald

Article%20Lead%20-%20narrow6159726310o6zbimage.related.articleLeadNarrow.353x0.10o8r3.png1412063969690.jpg-300x0.jpg

Article%20Lead%20-%20narrow6159726310o6yrimage.related.articleLeadNarrow.353x0.10o8r3.png1412063969690.jpg-300x0.jpg

The dress is pretty, but I was expecting more! Specially if the after the wedding dress was so stunning, makes you want to see the real dress, and I think this is not a show stopper like the GV dress.

Overall, her style is just ok IMO....not a wow! Some of the mixes are questionable and even sloppy while others are sleek and elegant. Sure sure, she has a great figure so most clothes will look great on her. The pants above seem a bit long, no? It will be interesting how this Hollywood romance progresses.

Overall, her style is just ok IMO....not a wow! Some of the mixes are questionable and even sloppy while others are sleek and elegant. Sure sure, she has a great figure so most clothes will look great on her. The pants above seem a bit long, no? It will be interesting how this Hollywood romance progresses.

Ohhhhh! You are tough!!!:roflmfao:

I think she is on her path in a good way. Give her more time to polish it up.:smile:

Her looks this weekend were spectacular IMO - I'm assuming she enlisted help styling as none of them really looked like her previous or predictable choices.