Style Amal Alamuddin Style Thread

May and June 2014 (via amalalamuddinstyle.wordpress.com - massive thanks to them for all the ID intel - and yes, they too are working to ID "the bag!")

Paule Ka dress; Prada SPR14NS 2AU-6S1 Retro Unisex Large-rim Sunglasses Black
514PauleKadressPradashades.jpg

514_2.jpg

514_3.jpg

Unicef event
514Unicef.jpg

Stella McCartney jeans; Zara lace top
61314StellaMcCartneyjeansZaraTop.jpg

Oscar de la Renta dress
614.jpg

Paule Ka dress
Everyone's still trying to get an ID on the bag :P
614PauleKa.jpg

^ These dresses are amazing. Her outfits during the wedding weekend have been really stylish and elegant but my fabourite was the Giambatista Valli dress she wore the day after the wedding ceremony.

Attachments

• OscarAfterWedding.jpg
    OscarAfterWedding.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 2,505
love these photos....

she is clearly very comfortable in front of the paps...doesn't look like she invites it, but she doesn't looked annoyed at all....

love these photos....

she is clearly very comfortable in front of the paps...doesn't look like she invites it, but she doesn't looked annoyed at all....

It is funny you mention that. I was thinking that same thing, and that her style reminds me of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy who also was very eclectic and cutting edge fashionable....but so uncomfortable with the paparazzi. I don't care for all of Amal's style choices. But I. do think she is stunning and wears her clothes beautifully. And I LOVE those purple pink reverse pumps in one of the pics above..... Her wedding dress was so chic and just the right amount of modesty....

Soooo, she wears all the 'in' designers, has the great figure, the education, the Hollywood husband, the flock of paps.....when is her movie coming out? her reality show? Something about this just toooo toooo perfect. Are we being set up?

From August & September 2014 (via http://amalalamuddinstyle.wordpress.com)

Milan airport
814Milanairport.jpg

Lake Como wearing Thakoon
814LakeComoThakoonMaxi.jpg

Nespresso commercial shoot wearing Oscar de la Renta
814NespressoOdlRAzalea.jpg

In Florence wearing Oscar de la Renta dress, Ferragamo bag
914FlorenceOdlRFerragamo.jpg

In London
914London.jpg

914London2.jpg

Celebrity Fight Night wearing Dolce & Gabbana
914CelebFightNightDampG.jpg

Ok, I think I'm done posting all the old stuff - if y'all wanna take over posting wedding stuff, have at it :P