Amadeus has 2 weeks to go and THE PONY POPS ARRIVED!!

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Some of probably clicked on this out of morbid curiosity thinking "WTF is a Pony Pop??"

So my wonderful baby boy Amadeus has "admitted defeat" and accepted the fact that he is on stall rest. I have not seen him act like a complete fruitcake lately in his stall, but he is very obviously BORED out of his mind. Thanks to tPF and our wonderful horsey crowd here, I was introduced to "Pony Pops" and HE IS IN LOVE!! He licked and attacked that thing for TWO HOURS while I was there. Everyone was just watching him go to town on it. Two more weeks of stall rest to go.

Thank you tPF for keeping my baby occupied and sane!!

In his first "smiley face" picture he is saying "THANK YOU COBALT BLU for introducing me to Pony Pops!!"

BTW his official show name I decided is "Invitation Only." I love it!

Attachments

• DSC02119.jpg
    DSC02119.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC02120.jpg
    DSC02120.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC02121.jpg
    DSC02121.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 166
Yay, I hope that keeps Amadeus occupied during his stall rest! My horse Elliot could finish off one of those likits in a day!

I hope Amadeus has a speedy recover and can get some bucks out soon!

Oh, wow! I sure could have used something like this many years ago when my mare was on stall rest! He looks so happy!

Pony Pops. I'll have to remember that. I still know a few folks with horses. And you are right, I clicked on this out of a morbid curiousity to see what the heck a "pont pop" was! HA!

Oh, Kristie, I am thrilled!!!! I just knew in my heart when I met the Pony Popsters in Sacramento that their hearts were in it!! I am really so happy that this is helping Amadeus! I feel all aglow!!!

But I think this says it all....

attachment.php

Voodoo and CB!!!!!! There you guys are! Yes, I went to the barn yesterday and his whole nose was sticky and brown and his cheeks and forelock are all sticky too. It is from licking that thing to death and it swings around, hits him in the head and he goes right back at it again.......he is SO happy with it!