Amaaahhhzing customer service at LV

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I sent my MC cles in to get repaired - I bought it off Ebay and a week later the two bottom corner gold thingys fell off.

I live in a small town so I had to have it mailed up to Edmonton to get it fixed. (They said it would probably be about $40 per corner).

Now - it took about 2 months to get back, but when it did....

It was in a new dust bag (I sent it wrapped in tissue paper in a bubble envelope) and in a new LV box, wrapped in LV tissue.
And there was a hand written note inside.
So sweet!
On top of all that - they didn't charge me for repairs and they shipped it to me for free!
WOW
I am sooo impressed - especially since it is such and inexpensive LV item and I didn't even buy it there.

Here's a pic of the nice note:

Attachments

• soccer1 053.jpg
    soccer1 053.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 194
I totally agree with you. Barbara was the one helping me to authenticate my LV bags. She was being patient and friendly. I was very grateful. Hooray for Barbara and all the SA from LV Boutique in Edmonton Holt Renfrew. :flowers: :tender: :yahoo:

That is great customer service. I remember you posting about needing it repaired. I'm glad that they were able to fix it... and being free is a bonus!!

Congratulations and enjoy!

Gosh... after all of the horror stories about snooty, snippety LV SA's, this is a delight of a story! Thanks for sharing, especially that note. Enjoy your cles!!!