am TORN!! Zippy Coin Purse, Cosmetic Pouch or Emilie wallet?

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
Emilie Wallet

Pros:
Less pricey when it comes to long wallets or open clasp/flap wallets
Can be a clutch
Nice and roomy compartments

Cons:
No brass or gold hardware
Only in the Mono canvas
Colorful leather ( IMO, I don't like colorful things )
only 4 credit card slots

Zippy Coin purse

Pros:
Compact
has a brass pull
you can put other cards on back of credit card slots
comes in 7 prints
Quite roomy for a coin purse

Cons:
Cant be a clutch
Maybe some bills cant fit anymore
Cant be hotstamped

Cosmetic Pouch

Pros:
Roomy
has a pocket
can use as a great clutch
well, some coin purses can fit and phones
comes in more than 3 prints

Cons:
Some prints patinate
Small pocket
abit big when you put it on a bag

HELP!!!

Thanks TPFers!! =)))

Since you already have a wallet, i say go for cosmetic pouch.

To make it easier for you. Choose those with less cons. So in your case it will be zippy coin purse or cosmetic pouch.

I just bot Emilie n LVoe it! Elegant and lightweight n can fit my phone in as well. I got it in rouge which is very classy n not tacky as "colorful" might sound.

Zippy Coin Purse...followed by the Cosmetic Pouch and the Emilie wallet would be out. I am not a fan of the overall style and certainly don't like the monogram print on it combine that with the fact that you don't like the colorful leathers.....Emilie is out.

1st Choice: Zippy Coin Purse --- I think this is quite beautiful and quite functional.
2nd Choice: Cosmetic Pouch ----While not as beautiful as the Zippy Coin Purse, you get more room if you really plan to use it as a grab n go clutch. If you are primarily going to have it in a bag...I would say go with the Zippy Coin Purse..if you plan to use the item alone a good amount of times...the Cosmetic Pouch is a good option.

I love my Emilie wallet. I bought it because I was looking for an LV wallet with a pop of color, but I don't like the Mono Multicolore Canvas line.

I was concerned about the 4 card slots too, but it has worked out better than I thought. I keep my ID, two debit cards, and a credit card in the four slots. Things like my insurance cards and loyalty cards I keep in the one of the pockets. I keep coupons and gift cards in the other pocket. The zip compartment fits both my coins and cash. In the deep back pocket, I keep receipts.

I tend to keep my wallet very organized, so I haven't had any issues with space. I have never tried to put my phone inside, but I'm sure it would fit without its case. I wouldn't recommend over-stuffing this wallet because I hear of people having issues with the button peeling (maybe it protrudes and rubs against other things in their purse); mine still looks brand new after 5 months.

The zippy wallets are nice, but I couldn't justify the price; you can buy a purse for that.

Good luck deciding!