am TORN!! Zippy Coin Purse, Cosmetic Pouch or Emilie wallet?

Why don't you like the Emilie anymore?
Because it only has 4 credit card slots and the zip pull leather has gone curly, I put a lot in my wallet and I don't feel like it is 'safe' if that makes sense. I wish I had a zippy. It is a shame because I keep it stored in its box and use a wallet that was £10, such a waste!

for the wallet, I vote for the zippy coin purse, because you get more credit cards slots and it's compact. I feel that cosmetic pouch is not going to be around forever so I would get it if I have extra funds as it may be discontinued at some point. I think Emile wallet is lovely if you don't have too many cards. I have about ten credit cards so I find emile wallet not suiting my needs.

have you considered the zippy compact wallet? i know the price is a bit higher, but it seems to settle a lot of the "cons" from the other wallets. it's bigger than than the zippy coin purse, therefore, it can work as a clutch. you can definitely fit your phone in there all zipped up. it has several compartments for bills. where the emilie is lacking in credit card slots, the zippy compact has 10! and it has a zippered compartment inside for coins. also, it comes in more options than just mono.

it's the wallet i have, and it's the one i recommend! however, based on your options, i would choose the zippy coin purse, just because i find zippered wallets/purses to be just darling.

Hey! which cosmetic pouch are you planning on getting? I have the toiletry pouch 26 and i love it! i also have the emilie wallet that i just got which i love!! i'd recommend either one of those.