am TORN!! Zippy Coin Purse, Cosmetic Pouch or Emilie wallet?

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
Emilie Wallet

Pros:
Less pricey when it comes to long wallets or open clasp/flap wallets
Can be a clutch
Nice and roomy compartments

Cons:
No brass or gold hardware
Only in the Mono canvas
Colorful leather ( IMO, I don't like colorful things )
only 4 credit card slots

Zippy Coin purse

Pros:
Compact
has a brass pull
you can put other cards on back of credit card slots
comes in 7 prints
Quite roomy for a coin purse

Cons:
Cant be a clutch
Maybe some bills cant fit anymore
Cant be hotstamped

Cosmetic Pouch

Pros:
Roomy
has a pocket
can use as a great clutch
well, some coin purses can fit and phones
comes in more than 3 prints

Cons:
Some prints patinate
Small pocket
abit big when you put it on a bag

HELP!!!

Thanks TPFers!! =)))

bjorn

Jun 17, 2010
Since you already have a wallet, i say go for cosmetic pouch.

To make it easier for you. Choose those with less cons. So in your case it will be zippy coin purse or cosmetic pouch.

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
Since you already have a wallet, i say go for cosmetic pouch.

To make it easier for you. Choose those with less cons. So in your case it will be zippy coin purse or cosmetic pouch.
What wallet?

pringirl

♥♥♥
O.G.
Feb 22, 2008
I just bot Emilie n LVoe it! Elegant and lightweight n can fit my phone in as well. I got it in rouge which is very classy n not tacky as "colorful" might sound.

nyfashion212

Jun 10, 2009
Zippy Coin Purse...followed by the Cosmetic Pouch and the Emilie wallet would be out. I am not a fan of the overall style and certainly don't like the monogram print on it combine that with the fact that you don't like the colorful leathers.....Emilie is out.

1st Choice: Zippy Coin Purse --- I think this is quite beautiful and quite functional.
2nd Choice: Cosmetic Pouch ----While not as beautiful as the Zippy Coin Purse, you get more room if you really plan to use it as a grab n go clutch. If you are primarily going to have it in a bag...I would say go with the Zippy Coin Purse..if you plan to use the item alone a good amount of times...the Cosmetic Pouch is a good option.

LVCH

Dec 9, 2011
I think the ZCP is very functional

but

The cosmetic pouch is very gorgeous too! =)

af4shoppin

Jun 9, 2010
New Jersey
I love my Emilie wallet. I bought it because I was looking for an LV wallet with a pop of color, but I don't like the Mono Multicolore Canvas line.

I was concerned about the 4 card slots too, but it has worked out better than I thought. I keep my ID, two debit cards, and a credit card in the four slots. Things like my insurance cards and loyalty cards I keep in the one of the pockets. I keep coupons and gift cards in the other pocket. The zip compartment fits both my coins and cash. In the deep back pocket, I keep receipts.

I tend to keep my wallet very organized, so I haven't had any issues with space. I have never tried to put my phone inside, but I'm sure it would fit without its case. I wouldn't recommend over-stuffing this wallet because I hear of people having issues with the button peeling (maybe it protrudes and rubs against other things in their purse); mine still looks brand new after 5 months.

The zippy wallets are nice, but I couldn't justify the price; you can buy a purse for that.

Good luck deciding!