Am SO happy ... but have such a wait ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello chanel-ers!

So ... my b'day is at the end of March and my lovely new hubby is putting a substantial chunk of $$ towards one of my dream bags - its the soft squares flap.

I found one on ebay (brand new) and its here! :yahoo: I love it ... so slouchy and cool.

But alas ... it been taken away and hidden till the day.

Ill def do a reveal when i get it.

I was worried that i might be too weirdly shaped (after reading some posts here) but its great ...

Anyone else have one?

:biggrin:

2. Oohh!! First of all, congrats! What a sweet hubby :biggrin: and Happy early Birthday!

3. nice congrats!

4. thank you! I have visions of my being Taylor Jacobson-esque but alas, i dont have the rest of her amazing wardrobe ;)

5. congrats!!

6. Congrats and happy birthday! Can't wait to see pics!

7. congrats!!

8. congrats...I would be searching everywhere! heheh

9. i wanna see your reveal soon.. Congrats on the new bag. That is so nice of your new husband!! LOL

10. Happy early B day,hope to see your reveal soon!;)

11. If I were you, I'll be sleepless with anticipation!
    To see and then have it hidden, ohhh.... :Push:
    Your hubby is both sweet and cruel!

12. Congrats and an early Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see your reveal (and hopefully modeling) pics.