Am so excited!! Ordered my muse from Saks sale and saved $400!!

squeeni

O.G.
Jul 29, 2007
I have been wanting the muse in the black leather in the large size for the past 2 years and finally saved enough money to buy it. I was planning on going to YSL in NY next month and then along came the Saks friends and family sale with 25% off. SO I had gone to order the muse online and it was sold out yesterday. I called the Saks in NYC yesterday and the SA told me to call back today so she could try to locate one. I called today and it turns out that the NYC Saks had just gotten 5 black leather Muse's in today and I called right when they had only 1 left. The SA said it was still wrapped up from being shipped. She opened it up and checked it for me and said it was perfect and I bought it and paid $1042 with shipping and tax. I am soo excited because I saved money and now have extra money to go shopping with tomorrow!!! My muse should be here by this weekend!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

that is so great! the muse is such a great bag, but getting it at a discount just makes it so much better! esp in a basic colour like black which doesn't really go on sale. congrats!

Congrats! I'm trying to hunt down a large Black classic leather Muse as well and they are no where to be found:sad: It's just as well, it'll give me more time to save up for one.