Am looking for this demin shorts jumper on Kirsten Dunst - or something similar

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Hi Ladies. I'm looking for a denim shorts jumpsuit like or similar to the one Kirsten is wearing here.

I've done some searches, but I only am finding stores carrying "hoochy mama" ones!:nuts:

Any help? I was told Forever21, but had no luck in an online search.

2. ahh! sorry I'm no help but that is a CUTE outfit!
    post if you ever find any good ones out there! i'll try looking too

3. Isn't it so cute?!! I just love it. It looks comfy, it covers all body parts very well and isn't too tight, so someone my age can still wear it I think.

The ones I kept running into online were deep v necks, or hot shorts, halter tops...too "sexy". I like the boy'ish/casual look to the one above. Could be dressed up with accessories or dressed way down.

If I find it, I'll post...

4. cute!!

5. I think I have seen similiar items at Express and The Limited.

6. Ahhhh!!! I think I might have found it! Does this look similar? The sleeves are different and I wish I could see it w/out a belt. And...I won't spend that much for a trendy summer outfit. [​IMG]

Source: Asos
    Brand: Snob
    $162.00

7. stella mccartney has an AWESOME romper at net-a-porter...however that will set you back around $995...

8. What about something like this??
    [​IMG]

djpremium.com

9. Forever21 does have something in a similar style for $28.00, but I don't recommend it. I tried it on earlier today and the style was SO cute - but their version is made from satiny fabric and it felt a bit like pajamas.

10. oo the snob one is cute. i think the one from djpremium is tacky, no offense.

11. try old navy?

12. i think hers is a skirt bottom not shorts? i've seen tons of that style in h&m if u don't want to spend a ton on a trendy outfit

13. :lol: None taken.

14. i did see a similar style at old navy a month ago...

15. I finally found one I love!!! Thanks for all the suggestions, ladies. I love this one and the price is right![​IMG]

I'm not a young spring chick, so I had to stay away from the sexier versions. THis is kind of a prison suit uniform with the sleeves and legs cut off! ;)LOL

I'm gonna post some others I thought were cute, however too young for me, in case some of you like them.

Store: Dogfunk
    Price 63.00

It comes in Iron too, which is a dark blackish grey. Which color? Tan for spring?