Am liking the domed AWL

An auction for this very same bag ended this evening on eBay, but I didn't bid because I prefer the buy it now option. Was it yours?

Actually it wasn't! I had mine up a couple weeks ago. That sucks to know someone took my pictures for their auction. Yeah, when we took the phots all I could think was that everyone will see my dirty walls! Irritating! :yucky:

Oh and I love your Avatar! My fiance is a huge SW fan and a member of the 501st, so it's knowledge by association!

Actually it wasn't! I had mine up a couple weeks ago. That sucks to know someone took my pictures for their auction. Yeah, when we took the phots all I could think was that everyone will see my dirty walls! Irritating! :yucky:

Oh and I love your Avatar! My fiance is a huge SW fan and a member of the 501st, so it's knowledge by association!

:smile:

Thanks!

This place is such a bad influence on me :graucho: .....I had that purse in my head all morning, went back over to TJMaxx, and they had one in orchid!!!! I couldn't snatch that bag off the rack quick enough! It is waiting for me on layaway, so sad that I couldn't bring it home today :sad: but it will be so worth it!

Congratulations on finding one!

I love the shape, have the old AWL Norfolk and just found a really beat up Panama zipzip in natural and black. My cabriolet overnight bag is this shape as well.

I don't actually care for the design in LV, handles are too short but want a Celine and a Longchamp version badly. If I find one on clearance I would not say no to a Dooney of some sort as well.

I have a friend who bought a logo bag from qvc online. I hate to say it but the leather looked cheaper to me and so did the cloth (I actually thought it was fake before she told me where she got it so I wasn't influenced by the fact it was qvc). It just looked "off" to me. The ones at macy's are beautiful though. I love awl.

I got the Double Pocket AWL Tote from QVC. The shoulder strap has been at Dooney for a month - getting new rivets. Not bashing Dooney just not happy with the quality of the QVC Bag.