Am liking the domed AWL

ProductAssetService

This one? Oh, yes! I bought it in the rouge color

ProductAssetService

I, too, have developed a recent obsession with this bag. I think it's gorgeous, and I'm trying to convince myself to buy one. But I want one with paisley lining, and most of the ones I see have the plain fabric lining.

:drool:

I just, for some reason, keep thinking the saddle AWL looks kind of like vinyl too much. Not sure why this has happened, but I had a Compartment Bag and then a Double Pocket Tote (from QVC) and felt the newer AWL is starting to look like vinyl. Not so much on the smaller items like the double zip organizer.

Maybe it is just a thought problem!

I, too, have developed a recent obsession with this bag. I think it's gorgeous, and I'm trying to convince myself to buy one. But I want one with paisley lining, and most of the ones I see have the plain fabric lining.

:drool:

Oh yeah, I would prefer a paisley lining if possible. I love cool linings.

Made in China - :sad: - Who do they think they are Coach! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: (Don't be offended anyone - I'm a Coach fan.)

Hey - this is a Dooney Forum! I don't log in for a few days and look what's here!

I do like this bag - I have it in AWL in lt blue (Made in USA) and Black in the Alto (Made in Italy.)

I call them my "practice Almas" - as in the Louis Vuitton Alma bag - very similar shape. It's a classic - the silhouette was designed in the 20's (Hermes) and done in the 30's (Vuitton.) Hermes and Vuitton still make theirs.

Made in China - :sad: - Who do they think they are Coach! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: (Don't be offended anyone - I'm a Coach fan.)

Hey - this is a Dooney Forum! I don't log in for a few days and look what's here!

I do like this bag - I have it in AWL in lt blue (Made in USA) and Black in the Alto (Made in Italy.)

I call them my "practice Almas" - as in the Louis Vuitton Alma bag - very similar shape. It's a classic - the silhouette was designed in the 20's (Hermes) and done in the 30's (Vuitton.) Hermes and Vuitton still make theirs.

It does remind me of the classic style of LV & Hermes. The made in china thing is a bit of a bummer. I am looking at some on ebay. I would rather not spend that much on QVC.

I found mine at TJ Maxx in Fuschia for $169.99. I really like it although I did put it on Ebay because I am always changing my mind about my bags! But it didn't meet the reserve price therefore I believe it is meant to stay with me! Mine does not have the paisley lining, maybe that is a difference between purchasing from Dooney vs. QVC. Attached are pics I took...

Attachments

• Pink-D&B-front-and-strap.jpg
    Pink-D&B-front-and-strap.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Pink-D&B-back.jpg
    Pink-D&B-back.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Pink-D&B-bottom.jpg
    Pink-D&B-bottom.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Pink-D&B-inside.jpg
    Pink-D&B-inside.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 38
I found mine at TJ Maxx in Fuschia for $169.99. I really like it although I did put it on Ebay because I am always changing my mind about my bags! But it didn't meet the reserve price therefore I believe it is meant to stay with me! Mine does not have the paisley lining, maybe that is a difference between purchasing from Dooney vs. QVC. Attached are pics I took...

An auction for this very same bag ended this evening on eBay, but I didn't bid because I prefer the buy it now option. Was it yours?

Our TJMaxx had one yesterday in orange, for the same price. I didnt' get it--not an orange fan. But if had been in pink or blue, it would have come home with me!