Am I wrong here?

I'm actually just the opposite! Im not one for calling attention to myself, and I figure anyones' attention I would want would know a Coach leather bag from a regular leather bag! But really I love Coach leather, always have, and it really doesnt matter if people know I spent a decent amount of money on my bags. Quite honestly, alot of people around my area have Coach signature, so I also prefer the leather so I dont just go along with the crowd. I have three signature pieces but that is strictly because I prefer those bags in signature.

I'm with donnalynn here...I'm one of the non-flashy people too. I hate bags that scream what brand they are. I only have a couple sig bags, and they are the black-on-black signature. I used to have a khaki sig bag but I gave it to my mother. I much prefer Coach leather. That's also the reason I hate LV mono - my lone LV bag is the Damier pattern.

And a Coach lover will know you're carrying Coach, whether you are carrying leather or sig! But what's most important is to buy what you like. :tup:

ETA: 30/prefer leather :smile: