am i too young to have celine luggage?

ritha22

Jul 22, 2011
hi, im a 19 year old girl id like to buy a celine luggage but my mom said the bag looks like it was designed for older women, do you think celine luggage style wont fit in a teenager / young adult closet?

sammix3

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Bay Area
No way! I'm 23 and I love my Celine. I bought myself a Chanel reissue when I was 19 and that's a classic bag too. Definitely not too mature.

ritha22

Jul 22, 2011
I mean my mom said the style would be too mature for my age, but ladies you have convinced me to buy a celine :smile: now just one more question :P i'm 5"1' and i cant decide between mini luggage dune and micro black, please ladies, help me :smile:

2shai_

GGH Searching
Sep 25, 2008
NYC
I'm 22 and I own a Celine luggage, different people carry the bag differently, I don't think it looks old. But maybe if your mom thinks its looks too mature for you, you can consider a Nano luggage, its cute and perfect for your age, it can be worn on the shoulder strap or crossbody.

Between the mini and micro, I think the Micro size would be perfect for you, I used to own a Micro and proportionally it looks better on my 5 foot height! HTH!

lozzy

Dec 16, 2011
i'm 19 going on 20 too and i'm dying for one of the celine luggage totes! i was considering the mini but for practicality i'll go with the Micro.. the nano is too small but the mini is too big. you're definitely not too young, you have a great taste in bags!!!

minilou

Jul 1, 2011
totally agree; age is not the issue here its ow u carry it,
have you checked out the nano models? those are sooo cute!!!

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
I agree w/ everyone here. I also vote for the Micro size, Mini is too heavy & big even if it's empty, you'll be suffering in the middle of the day carrying it. Believe me, it was an extreme agony i had to sell my mini. Micro is perfect.

JuliaD89

Dec 6, 2011
I agree with claypot. If you love the bag then you should go for it! They are beautiful bags! You have great taste!

GrRoxy

À Paname
Jun 17, 2011
Paris
I'm younger than you and I plan to take a closer look soon and maybe get it under Christmas tree if I love it... What does age matter?