Am i too young for this bag?

Jun 18, 2008
I found the coach tonal signature denim zip satchel on sale for $120 (marked down from 398) and i thought it was a crime to not buy it...but when i took it home and tried it on i started thinking that it might be too old for me (i sound silly, i know). I'm 17 years old and short (5 foot 3 inches) and its kind of a wide bag...its a really beautiful bag but i don't know if its too "old" for me. Naturally i didnt return in because i could always give it to my mom if i couldnt carry it....or i could stare at it and wait until i grew up or something.

what do you guys think?
here's a link to it on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/AUTHENTIC-COACH-TONAL-SIGNATURE-SATCHEL/dp/B001DKU1RS

HuskyLover

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
It is absolutely not too old for you. I think it's very cute and fits someone your age well. Wear it with pride:yes:

tracy814

Jul 19, 2007
I think this bag is geared toward teens, to be honest. I have seen a lot of younger girls wearing this, so I would say go for it!

vlore

My twin girls!
Jan 26, 2008
Miami, FL
I don't think you are too old for it. But IMO, it's not my type of handbag and I'm not a Coach fan.

Jun 18, 2008
thanks everyone! now im super excited to use it, its such a roomy bag and i was so sad at the possibility of not being able to use it, but you guys absolutely reassured me!