Am I TOO SHORT for a CITY?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello gals. I am 5'3'' tall, and weight around 100 pounds. Am I too petite, short for a city? I kinda like how the city looks, more than the smaller classique one. thanks! :shame:

2. Heck no! I am a runt too, 5'5" , and I think the city is the perfect size!

3. i don't think you're too short for it didi78, although i found it to be too heavy for my liking (i'm 5'2 & petite) :smile:

4. Wimp.:P

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. i know, i know & i really :heart: how the city looks...but i admit it, i'm a wimp when it comes to heavy stuff :rolleyes:

6. That's ok we still love ya!!

7. No you are definitely not too short or petite for the city. I'm about the same height and wieght as you and I think it looks jsut fine when I carry my city. Actually I'm even shorter 5'2.

8. hehehe, i'm JUST 5'1 hehehehe!! and ive got a city! i love my city!!! check out my pics on the "wearing your b-bag thread" to get an idea of sizes.... hehehe, my first looks like a city! hehehehe!!!

9. thanks Irishgal, right back at ya :heart: x:heart: x:heart: x:heart:

10. how about a TWIGGY? do you think that's more suitable for my height? thanks everyone!!!!!!!!

11. oooooooooooooooh, the twiggy was my 1st b-bag love & my 1st b-bag purchase...i've got one in black & it's gorgeous :yes:

12. I'm 5'2" and didn't think the City looked too big on me at all. Here's a pic:

[​IMG]

13. I'm 5'1" and I loooooooooooove the city :yes:

14. Oh no, not too short at all. The city looks perfect on any and every size:yes: :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice