Am I too old for this bag?

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
It has a young look to me-though, I think it is cute-I am 41 and wear denim and nice shirts/tshirts mainly. In the summer I tend to wear skirts and summer dresses:

Oh-and do you like it?

Attachments

• bath handbag.jpg
    bath handbag.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 100
A few weeks ago while browsing the handbags at a department store....I saw two ladies in (I would guess) their 70s shopping together. They were having LOTS of fun picking out their bags and they were definitely interested in bags that I know a lot of people would judge too young for them. But they were having so much fun and loving their choices, that I thought to myself...THAT is how handbag shopping should be. Choose what makes YOU happy and don't worry about what anyone else thinks!

So..it's a cute bag! Go for it!

Nishi621 said:
It has a young look to me-though, I think it is cute-I am 41 and wear denim and nice shirts/tshirts mainly. In the summer I tend to wear skirts and summer dresses:

Oh-and do you like it?

I like it a lot! And, no, I don't think you're too old for it (of course, I'm 36 so I might be biased ;) ). Anyway, it looks like it would go well with your style of clothing, which sounds similar to mine, and could be used into the fall.

You are never to old to wear a bag you love. My sweet hubby just bought me a Dooney and bourke tote with multicolor stars all over it for Mothers Day and I love and wear it regaurdless of my age, 36.:biggrin: ;)