Am I too old for the Bloomsbury PM or Neverfull?

QNX1992

O.G.
Apr 1, 2009
I just saw another thread about "Am I too old for the Speedy?"; which make me think about my next purchase (by mid March): the Damier Bloomsbury PM!
I need a reliable worry-free LV bag that I would use after work and on weekends: go to movies, markets, parks, etc..with my kids and thinking about the Damier Bloomsbury PM BUT I am already 36 years old so do you think it's appropriate for me to wear this bag cross-body now and next couple more years? I am also considering the Damier Neverfull MM as another option. Please let me know which bag would be more appropriate for my age or maybe NEITHER???
Please tell me your HONEST opinion so I do not have any regrets later.
Thank you very much.

I dont think any bag LV makes has an age limit on it. Some may look more youthful, conservative, or mature. But if you like it get it. Thats the beauty of it all. Get what you like! Peoples opinions dont really matter anyway as long as your content and happy thats all that matters.

This really bugs me........how can someone think they are too old for a bag? Is this what society pounds into us; we only have a certain length of time to have fun & stylish items?

I am going to be 39 tomorrow, I have the speedy AND bloomsbury pm. I KNOW I am not too old for either of them. If someone wants to tell me otherwise, they can go fly a kite because I ain't listening.

NOOOOOO!!!!! You are NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT too old!!!!!!!

LV is is ageless.

You (and me) are probably too to carry the colorful dooney and burkes or juicy bags.

This really bugs me........how can someone think they are too old for a bag? Is this what society pounds into us; we only have a certain length of time to have fun & stylish items?

I am going to be 39 tomorrow, I have the speedy AND bloomsbury pm. I KNOW I am not too old for either of them. If someone wants to tell me otherwise, they can go fly a kite because I ain't listening.

I think the Speedy is appropriate for all ages; but not sure about the Bloomsbury as a cross-body bag? I don't want to wear a bag that only would look "good" on "younger" people. Hope you would understand my low self-esteem!!!

I dont think any bag LV makes has an age limit on it. Some may look more youthful, conservative, or mature. But if you like it get it. Thats the beauty of it all. Get what you like! Peoples opinions dont really matter anyway as long as your content and happy thats all that matters.

ITA! If you like the bag it will show, you will wear it with confidence and that's what people will see! Plus, get what you love, that is really the most important thing!
I don't think the bloomsbury is too young a bag for you at all. I'm 43 and have 4 kids and that bag is on my wishlist, I hope to get it by the end of the year and plan to carry it for as long as I can, or until one of my daughter's *borrows* it from me. If you want the bloomsbury, go for it!

:urock:

There is no age for any bag, get the bag you love and feel good in, and it will be the right one and look good on you. Even much, much older ladies look great with fancy LV bags