Am I too old and dull for a CdC bracelet??

Is there an age limit for a CdC??

• Certainly not!

• Basically not, but depending a bit on the whole look/style.

• Perhaps there will be a time to consider something more conservative..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nankali, I am much closer to 50 than 40, and I just bought my third CDC bracelet (and have a CDC belt on order) so definitely, I have to say that you are not too old... If the right combination turns up, I will probably buy more, too.
I wear my CDC with so many things and, as many said above, I find that it adds just the right touch of edginess to many different clothing styles.
Also, if I understood my SA correctly, I believe the color you are thinking of is not going to be made any more. So if you like it, you should get it while it's still easy to find one. (I am not absolutely certain about this information, but I think this is what I heard.)

Nankali, I am much closer to 50 than 40, and I just bought my third CDC bracelet (and have a CDC belt on order) so definitely, I have to say that you are not too old... If the right combination turns up, I will probably buy more, too.
I wear my CDC with so many things and, as many said above, I find that it adds just the right touch of edginess to many different clothing styles.
Also, if I understood my SA correctly, I believe the color you are thinking of is not going to be made any more. So if you like it, you should get it while it's still easy to find one. (I am not absolutely certain about this information, but I think this is what I heard.)

Go for it...when I got my 1st...I am a bit hesitate as well..since the one I had my eye on it's purple gator (I am a guy)...but once I got it...I have to say I love it!!!so who cares how other see / think...it's YOU that matter!!

My Mom, who is 76 years old, was with me last week at Hermes Madison Avenue. She was urging me (48 years old) to get the CDC in Amethyst Croc or Black Croc. So, no need to fret over age. You can wear your CDC in good health for many, many years to come (not so shredded jeans, PLEASE). :P

Nan I don't think there's an age limit on CDCs at all! Two of the women I know who rock them hardest are in their 60s (both extremely chic) but there might be a style limit LOL.

You need to try this cuff on to know if it works for you - you'll know instantly. I really love the CDC but it doesn't love me back. If you're hesitant there's probably a reason.

You might also look at Kelly Dog if you like that wider cuff look or Rivale which has a nod to CDC with it's small Medor studs.

I'm almost 40, I wear black pants/white shirt to work every day, and I LOVE mine. I feel like it's demure but interesting....that's how I like to think of myself (although I'm certain that I'm incorrect)!

Nankali - I have been wondering the same thing! But you are quite a bit younger than me, so I say go for it! If you find that you don't like it, it seems they are easy to resell. good luck!

Nakali, I agree many TPFers & celebs rock the cdcs. I love it on others but wasn't sure how it would look on my chicken wrist and my lack-of style! But I must confess I took the plunge recently and couldn't be happier!
When my fren & I 1st saw a rubis CDC in H store a while back, I wasn't quite feeling it. My fren even discouraged me to get it, citing it was too "over-the-top" and not my lack-of/understated style!
But this time, it was different! We were lucky to come across a Ombre CDC recently & it was love! The same fren who discouraged me previously actually gave the nod and admitted it was NICE on me!
Others may like CDC to exude fierce, edgy, rocker-chic vibes. I'm too conservative for that, I like how the ombre PHW CDC looks subtle; classy and less rock punk.
I urge you to try on the CDC you had in mind, you will know instantly whether you are confident and comfortable with it.

Another suit wearer by day person here! I wear CDCs with suits at times and a lot with casual wear. And here is a nice story..
My mom who is 82 was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer in August. I was at her house wearing my white CDC and she said, "hey, I want that"..sort of joking but she said "can I wear it for a while, it looks fun and will make me think of you and smile". So my mom has been rocking the CDC, to doctor appts, etc.

ok, this makes me want to pop one of my cdc's on my ill elderly mom.....
love, love, love