Am I too late?

kpdelight

O.G.
May 20, 2006
Hi, Ladies! I've been lurking here for a while didn't feel I had enough L.A.M.B. to really participate.

Now, I have a handbag crisis that I'm hoping you can help me with. Since purchasing a Glazed Love Treviso Convertible Clutch in Nude this Spring (my first L.A.M.B.), I've been strongly considering purchasing the same bag in black because I love it just that much. I finally decided to purchase it in black today after speaking with one of my colleagues about how it's probably never going to go on sale. Much to my horror, I went to eluxury to purchase the bag and it's no longer in stock. I was at a Nordstrom rack a couple of weeks ago and there was no black bag there. I've already called eluxury and Nordstrom with no luck.

I'm hoping that some of you more experienced label fans may know where I might be able to find the bag online? My searches have yielded no results.

Here's a pic:
http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11737665

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
i think some of us lambies saw black glazed collection at off 5th (saks fifth avenue discounted store).. might worth calling around to see if any of the store has it.. :yes:

alliemia

love shopping!!!
O.G.
Jun 18, 2008
NY
www.purplecaterpillarcreations.com
yes, definetly call around at Saks Off fifth. I've seen those black glazed ones there. My store is Source Mall in Westbury, NY. I don't know for sure if they have the clutch, but I'll possibly be near there tomorrow and I can check.

good luck finding it!

kpdelight

O.G.
May 20, 2006
Thanks, Ladies! alliemia, thanks for offering to look on your next visit to Off Fifth. I'll also try calling the two stores that are closest to me. It's amazing how often I fail to learn this lesson. If I see something I love, I just need to get it before it's no longer available!

lambiepie

Thanks Bishes $$$
Sep 23, 2007
SO CAL
Always remember..."buy first, think later"....so many of us have learned this lesson! I will keep my eye out for you too ;)

*k.stellar*

My Sweet Escape
Aug 15, 2008
Ohio
I like to frequently check shopstyle.com (type L.A.M.B. in the search bar) and it bring up bags from all diff. stores! Also, try typing the description into Google and see what comes up, that usually helps me too! Good luck!!! :smile:

kpdelight

O.G.
May 20, 2006
Shop Style is one of my faves. Unfortunately, the eLuxury link was literally the only online link available for this bag...anywhere. I called around to several Off Fifth and Nordstrom stores today to no avail. No sight of the bag on ebay either. I'll keep hope alive just in case there's an eLuxury return and take this whole thing as a lesson learned.

kpdelight

O.G.
May 20, 2006
Ladies, I just wanted to report a L.A.M.B. board success story. Veyda spotted a glazed treviso in black this weekend and very kindly let me know. I just got off the phone with Nordstrom and I'm happy to report the bag is mine. Veyda, thanks so much for the heads up. With my second L.A.M.B. bag soon to arrive, I'll be able to post pics of the meager collection soon!

flowinq

O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
California
I was just browsing this forum and just wanted to say if anyone else is looking for this bag they have one at Nordtrom in San Jose, CA at Valley Fair Mall.

veyda

Arizona wildflowers
O.G.
Feb 4, 2008
The Sonoran Desert
Ladies, I just wanted to report a L.A.M.B. board success story. Veyda spotted a glazed treviso in black this weekend and very kindly let me know. I just got off the phone with Nordstrom and I'm happy to report the bag is mine. Veyda, thanks so much for the heads up. With my second L.A.M.B. bag soon to arrive, I'll be able to post pics of the meager collection soon!
You are welcome :flowers:. Anything for a fellow Lambie!