Am I too late for the party? Love this Statement flap 19A

Jan 9, 2016
I have this bag. I love it so much. It’s my favorite Chanel bag in my collection. I rotate my bags frequently, and due to COVID I have not been out as much so the bag is still like new. The leather does not scratch easily. The inside is fabric lining so it is light weight. If you can still find it, I recommend it. The price was much more affordable than the classic flap. Hopefully someone that has used the bag more frequently can weigh in on the wear and tear!

Reactions: RataDrawitra

RataDrawitra

Oct 30, 2015
I have this bag. I love it so much. It’s my favorite Chanel bag in my collection. I rotate my bags frequently, and due to COVID I have not been out as much so the bag is still like new. The leather does not scratch easily. The inside is fabric lining so it is light weight. If you can still find it, I recommend it. The price was much more affordable than the classic flap. Hopefully someone that has used the bag more frequently can weigh in on the wear and tear!
You have the same color? I like this color very much. She is unique and stunning.

Reactions: heytheredelilah

LV_4ever

Feb 4, 2013
Virginia
Yes I have the same color. I also have another one in a lighter color.
View attachment 4888642 View attachment 4888643
I love your iridescent beige one! I have the statement flap in navy and absolutely love it. It is so light weight, and I love the thinner chain. At the time I was deciding between the navy and the beige, it was such a hard decision. One day I hope to find the beige again so I can have both.
I use mine primarily for evenings, though I have used it for days at a time as well. I find it wears well, and no issues in the rain.

Reactions: RataDrawitra
Jan 9, 2016
I love your iridescent beige one! I have the statement flap in navy and absolutely love it. It is so light weight, and I love the thinner chain. At the time I was deciding between the navy and the beige, it was such a hard decision. One day I hope to find the beige again so I can have both.
I use mine primarily for evenings, though I have used it for days at a time as well. I find it wears well, and no issues in the rain.
Thank you! I had the same problem in the store. I couldn’t decide between the brown and the beige and ended up with both. Lol. I’m glad I bought both. I use my brown one day and night. The beige because I worry about color transfer is used less. That’s funny you mention the chain, because I actually wished it was the thicker chain so it’s more comfortable cross body. It doesn’t bother me anymore. Hopefully you can get your hands on the beige one one day!