Am I too late for a 09Cruise Red Caviar Jumbo w/ Gold HW?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi gals,

I've passed my red jumbo caviar with silver hw and gave my "slot" to another lovely tPFer.

Now, after so many weeks of thinking and seeing beautiful pics here, I want this red jumbo caviar with gold hw. Do you know where I can still get hold of this? Or where I can get waitlisted? And the most important question of all, are any of the dept stores or boutiques still getting the gold hw? I heard that the re-order batch is only for silver hardware. Anyone pleeeeeaaaaaassse?

:heart:Mia

2. ^ Maybe I'm tooooo late??:crybaby::crybaby: Should I just settle for the silver HW? Any suggestions are welcome.

3. Babe I will email my SA and let you know if he still has one kay. :smile: Hopefully he does!

4. Hi madaddie, thanks so much for your help! :heart: BTW, is your SA from the boutique or dept stores? I've already tried Nordies and several Chanel boutiques in NY, Hawaii & Houston, but no luck so far for the gold hw. :sad:

5. MIA! clear your mail box .. LOL

6. is there any cruise red with shw jumbos or med left,and will they ship to uk?,a lot of us stores dont ?