Am I too big for a Speedy 30?

alanaofthebay

Dec 18, 2006
The question is rhetorical, lol. I am 6 ft tall, and a big boned girl, and I am seriously considering sending the Speedy 30 I bought on Elux back and exchanging it for a Speedy 35. The 30 holds everything I need, but after seeing that so many shorter girls look good with a 30 in proportion to their size, I think I might be better off with a 35. I don't want to dwarf my handbag!

What do you think? I know the pics are blurry (this is my old dig cam I use as a webcam too, I was too lazy to set up my newer Dig cam on the PC), but you can see the proportions and the size of the 30 relative to my size.

P.S. I only look so scruffy because I am sitting at home in my baggy, comfy clothes, lol.

Attachments

• speedy1.jpg
    speedy1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 322
  • Speedy2.jpg
    Speedy2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 333
  • Speedy3.jpg
    Speedy3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 390
You're not dwarfing it, so if it has room for the stuff you carry around, I say keep it! :smile: I'm also a big boned girl sporting a 30 and I think it's a perfect size (although I admit that I do want the 35 as well, but that's only because I want something that fits my laptop).

I don't need any more room, and the extra room in the 35 will be unused, lol. I just wonder if the big bag trend means I need my Speedy to look bigger compared to me. I am half Asian, but my other half made me much bugger than the petite Asian women, lol.

Also, does elux take long to exchange?

hey ya!!! I reckon the 30 looks great on ya!!! But if you're doubting the 30 then go for the 35... you should always be 100% happy with what you carry!!! good luck!!! :biggrin: