Am I to old for this purse? LOL

shoppingmimi

Feb 20, 2010
I am 49 yr old & just love the color of this purse. I was asking the ladies at work if they would carry a pink purse & NOBODY said they would. Some of them are my age & some are younger. I know everybody has their own style & likes & dislikes. Of course none of them are coach fanatics like me. Do you think I am to old to carry this? Do you like the color & would you carry it? TIA

350627043_tp.jpg

Your are not too old. It is not about age it is about what you like and want to wear. If you love it and will use it go for it. I would absolutely carry this bag and i do love the color.

I think it would be fine for you to carry this purse. Just because it is pink does not mean it is meant for only younger women. I have this color and fabric in the Audrey and I totally love it. It is a refreshing and beautiful color. I'd say - if you love it - go for it.

I'm older then you and I would carry it. life is too short to worry about whether I"m too old for something or not. I carry what I like regardless. I love the color pink.

No way are you "too old"! I'm 46 myself and love my Rose Patent Zoe and carry her all the time. I have never received so many compliments on a bag as much as I do with this one. Even people who aren't into pink love it. Pink is a fab color regardless of you age. I'd carry the pink hailey in a heartbeat. I say go for it and carry it proudly!!!

My mom is the same age and I just bought this purse for her and she wears it proudly! My sister recently told me a bag was not for me and I said pffffft I will wear what I want to! I think if you like it that is all that matters!