Am I to old for this purse? LOL

I'm 46, and I actually used the EXACT purse today!!!! I don't care if people think I'm too old. I love her, she makes me smile, and she is comfortable to wear. I hope you get this Hailey, I know you will just love it!!:heart:

Im 45 and just went Poppy crazy at my outlet last month! No way are you too old for that bag. Plus its a very pretty, classy pink bag, not sparkley sequins with Hello Kittys hanging off of it lol. Now THAT would be too young for anyone over 7 (no offense to Hello Kitty fans of the world!)

You are never too old to carry that bag!!! I am 33 and my mom picked that exact bag out for me. She is 54 and said she really wanted it but since I love pink let me have it :smile:

You're never too old to have fun and carrying a bag like this is fun! I say you wear it and have fun, life is too short to be worring. I hope you carry it over the weekend!
Enjoy:biggrin:

You are not too old and I saw that bag at an extra good price at my outlet today! (the SA told me all outlets have the same price) I think it came out to be around $100! I would go for it! I have the Maggie in that print and it is adorable... I kind of wish I went for the Hailey for the crossbody option.

I am 49 yr old & just love the color of this purse. I was asking the ladies at work if they would carry a pink purse & NOBODY said they would. Some of them are my age & some are younger. I know everybody has their own style & likes & dislikes. Of course none of them are coach fanatics like me. Do you think I am to old to carry this? Do you like the color & would you carry it? TIA

350627043_tp.jpg

I'm 32 and wear that bag - I got it when it first came out. Like other posters said, who cares about age? Wear what YOU love, and the hell with what everyone else thinks! :hugs:

Too old for that bag? NOPE! I'm north of 35 and although Hailey is NMS, it's not because of an age thing. I have a fuchsia bag that I carried last fall and a cranberry Sabrina that I plan to start carrying in spring. Maybe if your coworkers saw you rocking that Hailey, they might decide they could use a bit of pink in their handbag wardrobes too :amuse: