Am I to old for this purse? LOL

shoppingmimi

Feb 20, 2010
I am 49 yr old & just love the color of this purse. I was asking the ladies at work if they would carry a pink purse & NOBODY said they would. Some of them are my age & some are younger. I know everybody has their own style & likes & dislikes. Of course none of them are coach fanatics like me. Do you think I am to old to carry this? Do you like the color & would you carry it? TIA

copperbear

Aug 27, 2008
Your are not too old. It is not about age it is about what you like and want to wear. If you love it and will use it go for it. I would absolutely carry this bag and i do love the color.

Apr 18, 2009
I think it would be fine for you to carry this purse. Just because it is pink does not mean it is meant for only younger women. I have this color and fabric in the Audrey and I totally love it. It is a refreshing and beautiful color. I'd say - if you love it - go for it.

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
I'm older then you and I would carry it. life is too short to worry about whether I"m too old for something or not. I carry what I like regardless. I love the color pink.

coach for fun

Jan 20, 2010
Silverdale, WA
I am 52 and have a purple leather Hailey that I carry around proudly! Before I found Coach I had a pink purse, and I plan to get a pink Coach!

Go for it!!!

coach4jenn

Lovin' Legacy!
Jan 11, 2010
US
I think it is a great bag - I love it! I would definitely carry it - and if you love it, then go for it :ghi5:

Jan 23, 2008
Michigan
No way are you "too old"! I'm 46 myself and love my Rose Patent Zoe and carry her all the time. I have never received so many compliments on a bag as much as I do with this one. Even people who aren't into pink love it. Pink is a fab color regardless of you age. I'd carry the pink hailey in a heartbeat. I say go for it and carry it proudly!!!

codegirl

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
Carry this purse and rock it! You're not too old at all! I'm 44 and just bought the Maggie in this exact color from the outlet 2 days ago. It's gorgeous!

jenni16711

Jul 16, 2009
Oklahoma
My mom is the same age and I just bought this purse for her and she wears it proudly! My sister recently told me a bag was not for me and I said pffffft I will wear what I want to! I think if you like it that is all that matters!

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
Arizona
NO WAY! I'm 40 and just bought a sparkly young looking bag and I own a pink bag as well. Buy what makes you happy. Age has nothing to do with it! :okay:

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
Definitely not too old, I'm 43 and I wouldn't even think about age with this bag. As long as you feel comfortable wearing it I say go for it!