Am I they only one who buys flats and never wears them

really? it's the opposite for me. i LOVE all the high heels, i buy them in all different styles and colors but i never wear them. i always go back to my flats and sneakers. hopefully it'll change when i get out of college and i have more reasons to dress up.

I always buy heels but don't often have a reason to wear them (DF needs to take me out more!) I always wear my flats to work because they are more comfortable to me and wearing heels at my job isn't always practical!

I live in flip flops in warm weather unless I'm teaching and usually have a favorite pair of boots for the winter. I love heels but only wear them to school or to go out. I have a pair of ballet flats that I never wear because they hurt the bottom of my feet after awhile, but I just got a new pair of flats, so maybe I'll love them.

I ALWAYS carry a pair of flats in my purse just in case I need to walk a lot, my heel breaks (knock on wood since this has never happened), or just as bag weight in case I need to use it as a weapon :bagslap:

My dear I am in the same boat!! I see women looking SO chic in their flats and I buy them and try to FORCE myself to wear them.......my wedges or stilettoes always win in the end!!

The only flats I regularly wear are my gladiator sandals and flip flops!