Am I the only one?

jroger1

Jan 13, 2010
Do you always check out everyone else's bag, but no you are not a pervert? Are you searching for the perfect bag, a truly unique bag, something you've never seen, and then begin searching for the bag you love but don't recognize? Then do you become obsessed & the picture is on your brain until you identify what it is.

Yes.
No, I've found it. Six times.
It was always in my head, just had to find it - and I did, six times.
Yes. Six times.

Or was it six hundred times? Sigh.

Yes I do!! I am so obsessed with finding the perfect handbag! I am not sure what I want...but I really like Chloe's small Heloise hobo bag, Louis Vuitton Popincourt Haut, and Burberry overdyed medium hobo bag. I am obsessed!! I don't know what to get!

I am soooooo always checking out what everyone else is wearing on their shoulder or arm. In fact, when my hubby and I are together, he gets a chuckle out of it because he'll ask me from time to time..."Okay...what bag is that"......as if he really cares!

I joke with my DH that I am like a 16 year old boy who is obsessed with a woman's breasts. I am ALWAYS looking to see what a woman is carrying on her shoulder or arm. If one catches my eye, I will do a not so discreet doubletake.

I joke with my DH that I am like a 16 year old boy who is obsessed with a woman's breasts. I am ALWAYS looking to see what a woman is carrying on her shoulder or arm. If one catches my eye, I will do a not so discreet doubletake.
:roflmfao:
Welcome to TPF! You've got to be kidding! I have been repeatedly accused by my kids that the only thing I notice is the handbag people are wearing; in the streets, on the train, in the grocery store, waiting on line, sitting on a bus, etc. I'm bag obsessed!

Not always, but often. I do it discretely though, and it is usually just a fleeting glance, particularly if I'm not liking the bag. Bags are usually the *only* thing I really notice about what a person is wearing.