Am I the only one?

kenka

Jan 29, 2009
apparently, everyone around here and other places carry the speedy number 30, i know its silly, but it seems to me that Im the only one in love w/ speedy number 25. Is it too petite?, I even had second thoughts about the size due to its unpopularity. Im 5'7 tall, and I love how it looks on me, but i guess other people may think that it looks too small maybe..:wtf: anyways,, thanks for reading

I think personal style determines the best size for you. If you feel more comfortable with the 25, then you'll wear it better than the 30 b/c you feel confident :smile:

I think it's cool when I see someone carrying a Speedy that isn't a 30 size. It shows originality!

I used to prefer the 25. But after I got a WC 35 I realized the 25 was just too small for me. I actually prefer the 30 now! A 35 is too big but it's a WC so I didn't have the 30 as a choice!

If you love your 25 than I wouldn't worry about what others think!

You're not the only one, I have three Speedy 25. It's a cute size imo. Even if I carry my 30's more often, I still love my 25's.

Don't worry so much what other people think ~ carry what makes you happy.

I have a Speedy 25 and don't see myself getting any larger sizes anytime soon - it holds what I need and doesn't look like a carry-on bag on me (I'm 5'2"). Now, other versions of the canvas... Those I am cool with acquiring.

I have a Cherry Speedy in 25, a mono speedy in 25, and now the graffiti in 30. I think 30 is good for everyday, but I have a very petite friend who carries the 25 as an everyday bag and I couldn't imagine her carrying anything larger! So, I guess it depends on your physical build as well as what you carry regularly.

If you like it and it makes you feel good to carry it get the 25, I don't see a problem with height etc teeny weeny girls carry massive bags so why can't taller ladies carry smaller ones?!

I love both. The 25 appeals to me cause I don't carry that much stuff all the time. But it catches on my ering cause the opening is a little smaller, so for me, the 30 is the choice.

I saw a cute Damier 25 on a petite girl two days ago and I loved it!! I wish it worked for me.

I like the 30 since it holds a lot of stuff. I'm actually thinking about getting a 35. Personally I think the 25 is kind of small but it's all about your own personal preference. If you don't carry too many things than the 25 is a good size.