Am I the Only One?

LOL Kou!!

And about that multiple generation addiction, dear lord, if I have a daughter one day, I could die now thinking I can pass this "ugly" addiction to her, LMAO! It's worse than drugs!! She will not be able to overcome this one, she'll just have to keep looking for her next fix..

shopmom411 said:
Jag.....we need sugar daddies! I keep saying, "OK. ONCE I get (fill in the blank here) I won't ever need another bag!". HA!

...and we can see where that's left me.........

Ain't that the truth! In fact, if it shut me up, my PHH probably wouldn't mind either! LOL!:roflmfao:

Oh yeah, Kou add one more: Shopmom's gorgeous new Kelly elan! That is definitely on the list as well!

Yes, this happens to me all the time. I will open threads, see beautiful pictures of fantastic bags and then think I must have that bag. For example, today I want a Kelly clutch because Shopmom looks so good with hers. The fact of the matter is though, I would probably never use the bag (and if I did I would not look half as chic carrying it) so I then cross it off my list when the reality of the situation sinks in. The nice thing about Hermes being so expensive is that, for me at least, I am less likely to make an impulse purchase. I am very bad about impulse purchases.