Am I the only one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That worries about the gold print inside the shoe? I mean it's not carved, engraved or stuck on with a cloth like manolos and choos, but it is printed on which means it will fade off like the dolce&gabbanas! For my other shoes i put clear nailpolish...but I dare not for CLs.:shrugs: Any other options on how to keep the gold print on?:idea:

Speaking of shoe, does anyone know if scratches on the heel of wood is fixable ? I know it is quite unlikely but I just wanted to ask:Push: and is it possible to fix deformed wrinkly leather?:sweatdrop: I will attach pics..i dont know if it's just me that is so paranoid with small details and attention but it drives me nuts..:crybaby: Oh dear...I just realized I should be asking a cobbler all this :P

[​IMG]
    wrinkly I know it's at the bottom but it's the red bottom!!! haha
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Deformed leather...and a bit wrinkly sorry for my horrible photography skills and basic camera = ="

2. Nail polish should be perfectly safe to use on the gold print.

As to the other questions: you can try to smooth out the wrinkles by heating them with a hair drier and smoothing with your hands. You can put some extra shoe polish (oil based) on the area first to moisten the leather and make the process more effective.