am i the only one?

I seem to be the odd man out on this one: I only like souple!:wtf: I like the way it ages and slouches a bit after a while, and being a really casual girl, I can wear it with old jeans or dress it up in the evening, I find the rigid too formal...but then I'm the one who likes slouchy bags in general so rigid ones just don't work for me....But it's a very personal thing, like bright colors v neutral ones.....:upsidedown: LOL!

oh lilach...how sweet and thoughtful to worry like that!:tender:
Well, I'm not crazy about the 30 Birkin and feel silly about that...:shrugs:
I guess everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes...BTW what size Kellys do you prefer? Love your style!:love:

lovehermes said:
I guess everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes...BTW what size Kellys do you prefer? Love your style!:love:
oh thank you very much. i love the 32 for daytime and the 25 in lizard for evening. just found these sizes perfect for my lifestyle but there is one exeption. i really want one 35 kelly in black with ruthenium hardware as my "rockstar kelly" in my opinion black and ruthenium relly gives the "classic" kelly an edge and makes her very urban modern looking and to enhance that effect the size 35 just rounds it up perfectly. :love:

lilach said:
oh thank you very much. i love the 32 for daytime and the 25 in lizard for evening. just found these sizes perfect for my lifestyle but there is one exeption. i really want one 35 kelly in black with ruthenium hardware as my "rockstar kelly" in my opinion black and ruthenium relly gives the "classic" kelly an edge and makes her very urban modern looking and to enhance that effect the size 35 just rounds it up perfectly. :love:

A black 35 Kelly with ruthenium...WOW!! Did you special order that one?:yahoo:

i love retourne. favorite favorite favorite, for me. i have absolutely no preference as if there is one correct style for the bag in general.
i love seeing any and all, everywhere.

lovehermes said:
hermesgroupie...no sweat! I am too sensitive I guess. I'm always asking people for their opinions...have to stop that!! I love the 35cm Kelly and I'm 5'3" and SAs and others used to tell me that it was too large for me, but I think it's perfecto!
Love you all - everyone here is so sweet...too sweet as I'm going broke now. :smile:

I'm the same size as you, and I have a black 35 cm Kelly in souple clemence. It is perfect, and I have no regrets about buying it:
http://img.makeupalley.com/7/0/7/8/491376.jpeg
Congrats on your Kelly!

gmel said:
Hope this isn't a dumb question..But does Kelly make a 35 cm???

I thought only 25cm, 28cm, and 32cm....

yes...I think Japster has one. (check her thread on "caught red handed")

and I saw one just last week at SCP on the shelf

Fesdu said:
yes...I think Japster has one. (check her thread on "caught red handed")

and I saw one just last week at SCP on the shelf

Thanks. I have learned many thing in this forum in the few weeks here. I really think you girls know more the SA's. When buying my first Kelly, I remember the SA only giving me the option of a 28cm and a 32cm. A 35cm would be a great size. I have to make calls this morning.