am i the only one?

lovehermes said:
hermesgroupie...no sweat! I am too sensitive I guess. I'm always asking people for their opinions...have to stop that!! I love the 35cm Kelly and I'm 5'3" and SAs and others used to tell me that it was too large for me, but I think it's perfecto!
Love you all - everyone here is so sweet...too sweet as I'm going broke now. :smile:
I'm the opposite, the SA's gave up on giving me their opinions. When my mind's made up, my mind's made up, and there's no deterring me. They tried to talk me out of something once and when I came back wearing it, they had to admit, "We're glad you didn't listen to us." Once you're comfortable with something, you can "work" it.

lovehermes.....I'm a Kelly girl too! Love them as you can probably tell with the bulk of my bags being.....KELLY'S! With another on the way!!!

I love both souple and rigide and I think for me it just depends on the size and leather. When Croc arrives I'll have two 28cm's (both rigide) and two 32cm's (both souple) and for my size, these constructions work the best. And, once some color gets into my life I'm going to be on the look-out for a 28cm black chevre Kelly in rigide ...so, we're all different and that's the beauty of life.....AND this forum!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

shopmom411 said:
lovehermes.....I'm a Kelly girl too! Love them as you can probably tell with the bulk of my bags being.....KELLY'S! With another on the way!!!

I love both souple and rigide and I think for me it just depends on the size and leather. When Croc arrives I'll have two 28cm's (both rigide) and two 32cm's (both souple) and for my size, these constructions work the best. And, once some color gets into my life I'm going to be on the look-out for a 28cm black chevre Kelly in rigide ...so, we're all different and that's the beauty of life.....AND this forum!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

That's true Shopmom...whatever works works!! I still second guess all my purchases over and over again as I feel the 30 Birkin is still too small for my frame...what to do?

omg, you guys make me laugh....you really do.

lovehermes....I can't remember now but do you already have the 30cm Birkin? Yikes...please forgive me if this is a stupid question....

lovehermes said:
Oh my...I feel awful...:crybaby: . I just bought a black togo supple 35cm Kelly...is that ok? I thought it could go casual and dressy, hopefully everyday. I also have a rigide rouge vif box Kelly in 35cm which is beautiful too!! I guess I love all Kellys...especially 35s!!:love:

No it's absolutley BEAUTIFUL. It's all personal preference- Kellys are my preference over Birkins in general. I look at a Birkin here and there but am always drawn back to the Kelly.

Ok I hope I don't come off weird...

My one and only Hermes bag is an orange souple kelly in 28cm, and I adore it like it's my child.

My future purchases, hopefully really really soon, will only be of rigide Kellys... the more I look at them the more I prefer the rigide look!!

:wtf: oh sorry i did not meant to offend anyone :crybaby: i do appreciate the beauty of the souple on others it is just me that wehenever i tried hr in real life it was just not clicking like it always does with a rigid. so enjoy your souple bags they are fab just not me :flowers: