Am I The Only One ?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. just wondering .. i own more LV's than any other brands, i have 10 LV bags to date ( not much compared to other collectors here :lol: ) i just bought a new mini pleaty demin in green a few days ago and i dont even post pics of it in the LV forum.. Im always hanging out in the balenciaga forum and just takes a few min look at LV forum then Balenciaga forum again, this is practically where i hang out so to speak :smile: im still waiting for my first origan to arrive (my first bbag) I havent a bbag to share with other pfers in the bal forum, yet its the first thing i read in the morning and the last thing i read at night ... crazy huh?

2. It's the power of the b-bag! It's got us all under a spell!

A year ago, I was only happy with 1. I've never wanted to own more than one of the same color/style of anything until the b-bag came along!

Maybe you'll end up owning more b-bags than LVs! :graucho:

3. murasaki hopefully i would be happy with one bbag or else i would be flat broke lol :lol: im already thinking of what color for the city will i buy after i get my origan first LOL this is one crazy addiction !

4. kaka - welcome to the bbag obsession!!!:biggrin:

5. kaka-you've been "balified". there could be worse things...:smile: you wil loovvvvvvvvvve origan!:heart:

6. welcome to the bbag craze! i don't know anyone that owns just one, so be careful. get ready for your next one!:graucho:

i've said it before and i'll say it again... they soak these bags in heroin to get us addicted.;)

7. The same thing happened to me! Since being "balified" I hardly even look at other bags! I check this forum about 30 times each day--can't get up without checking and can't go to sleep without checking. I'm so afraid I'll miss a great bag or some big news. Man, I've got it bad, but it sounds like you (and plenty of others) do too!

8. me too! I was a huge LV fan and have more LV than any other brands in my collection till about 2 weeks ago when I stumbled upon ateliernaff site and this forum.. and suddenly my past LV obession seems to be silly!! Now the only section that I checked is the balenciaga!!!

9. HAHA~~:lol: my first bbag was origan city too!!!! its a beautiful color ,enjoy it:love: !!!

10. redney and chause - thank you :smile:

esile - balenciaga is now officially the herione bag lol :lol:

valerieb & bakaneko - we are now balified! :love:

bb10 - thank you cant wait to get it :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice