Am I the only one who's had enough pink?

tripamy

Oct 4, 2013
I have nothing against the color pink itself. It's happy, it's cheerful, it's springtime. I wish, though, that LV would offer more items and interiors in more or different color choices than shades of pink/poppy/grape/rose. Maybe I'm just being cranky. It must sell well.

For some reason it's the in color right now in everything not just the interior lining. It's clothes, shoes - you name it. Pink happens to be my favorite color but you are right there has been a lot of it. Breast Cancer awareness has a lot to do with it as well.

I hate the colour pink lol! I own nothing pink. No clothes, purses, make up, nail polish - nothing!
I really wish LV would scale back on so much pink but I guess it's good for my wallet

Pink is a beautiful color, and it happens to be my favorite color as well.
Yes, I think it does sell extremely well.

But, I get where you are coming from. It would be nice if LV offered a wider selection of colors. Or custom orders perhaps...

Definitely more slg options...

Pink is one of my favorite colors and that's why I opted for one with the pivoine interior. However I do agree that they should offer more colors like deep emeralds or jewel tone colors in general.

I've noticed LV seems to do the blues and turquoise once a year around spring. Everything else after is pink! I'm not a pink fan at all and would love to see more beautiful blues (true blue not the purple-blue), reds and true purples. Guess one day they will eventually hear us out.

I've noticed LV seems to do the blues and turquoise once a year around spring. Everything else after is pink! I'm not a pink fan at all and would love to see more beautiful blues (true blue not the purple-blue), reds and true purples. Guess one day they will eventually hear us out.

There is nothing blue/turquoise this year (unless you count denim) and I am very disappointed.

I definitely need more blue or just cold tone variations.

I really don't like pink at all it's far to sweet and sickly for my taste, however I love the new croisette so I'm hoping the lining doesn't show when it's closed.
I'd love some turquoise or apple green or proper navy.