Am I the only one who loves taking pictures of bags??

1. I just got a Coach wallet and wristlet a few days ago, and I can't control the urge to take pictures! I love seeing and taking professional/good-looking photos... It's been sunny the past few days here, so I'm taking advantage of the natural light and taking some extra pics. :love: I feel really foolish... any of you feel the same way?

By the way, here are some of the pics I took. :biggrin: I took much better ones this afternoon...! (i'm planning to sell these, so I want them to look PERFECT!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice pictures! I like taking pictures of my bags, too, or shoes, or just when I buy something new :lol:

The color of that wallet is beautiful! :love:

3. man i wish that was the checkbook wallet not the little one. i would so buy that from you right this second. :smile:

i like taking pictures too, but it's usually to show all you ladies. those are some fab photo skills you have!! beautiful pictures. :smile:

4. Totally, I take pics of bags even if I decide I don't like it and return it. I have a bag folder in my pics section. And plus u get to show off you bags in the bag showcase gallery!

5. I love taking photos.. but digital photography continues to confound me. Maybe I'm old school.. I only know how to use my manual Nikon SLR.

6. I totally understand what you mean. Ever since I figured out how to use my DH's camera (he has a Nikon D70s), I feel like taking more pics. Of course, he likes to do raw images and I just put it on auto but I had so much fun taking pics of my bags for the bag showcase thread. I feel like buying more bags just so I can take more pics:smile:

7. The wallet pictures are perfect! Nice.

I would if my stupid camera wasn't busted :/

8. I would love it if I could take better pictures!!!

9. Hmmm I think as long as you have a digital camera that can focus, good outdoor lighting, and a clean background it'll look nice! 8D

10. nice pictures, they're great quality, and i love the wristlet!

11. I love to take pictures in general! Out of my friends I'm always the one taking pictures. I loooove my camera!

p.s. I have that wristlet!

12. I'm obsessed with photography in general. It's a genetically transmitted disease, my dad is the same :biggrin:

We have zillions of pictures etc. I still prefer SLR to digital but I'm getting better with the digicam now.

13. Congrats on your purchase! I wish I took better pics. I do have a folder with pics of my bags to refer to when I'm planning an outfit. I forget what I have. I just look at the pics and decide which bag I want, then I have to kind of hunt for it because they are all in dust bags.

14. Kee-yoot!

15. I love taking pics of my bags too, it relaxes me :huh:....I'm constantly striving to get the best pic I can and thanks to Fayden, maybe I can. My husband just shakes his head and laughs "taking pics of your bags again"!
    Congrats on your new purchases...great choices!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice