Am I the only one who does this?

happy1 said:
I like the b-bag for it pragmatism, I can throw it around and not worry about scratches or damage to it. I'll probably get a spring color one for the warmer days. Other the the LV canvas, I get nervous about damaging the leather...such as, I won't use a nice bag if it rains/snows...

Wow, that's surprising to me. When I looked at them, the leather seemed so thin and fragile.

bella1 said:
and he answers loud and clear for the gazillionth time 'HONEY, you saw it...everyone...I mean EVERY GIRL YOU SAW in the city were wearing that same bag...do you really want what EVERYONE has?...keep the Chanel...it's more classier.' :shame:

I love this post... if my hubby actually spoke 2 words to about a hanbag (except about the price) I would keel over and die. If we had the same conversation you had with yours, my dh would stare at me like a deer in headlights.

Jenna

cate22 said:
Oh, you guys are going to get me in trouble....Now I'm thinking that I want a black Bbag. Buttery and addicted -- is the "city" bigger than the "first"? (I'm a Balenciaga novice)....
I think I saw the first at NM today. It is much smaller.