Am I the only one who can't walk in Loubs?

melpaulned

Sep 2, 2014
I have these fabulous shoes below and have worn them twice!
I just can't walk elegantly in them :P
I don't even want to think about pay per wear costs

So honestly would you persevere in trying to walk in them or just sell (not asking to sell here of course, would sell elsewhere)

Help!

Attachments

• 20140910_095236_resized.jpg
    20140910_095236_resized.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 1,062
Practice makes perfect! Wearing them indoors a lot is the best place to start as it's even and not so hard as concrete. I used to walk like a newborn deer in heels, then I wore my Loubs in the office for a few months and now I'm a pro!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

So I would totally practice! Also its a bootie so your feet and ankles fits nice and secure to the shoes and for me this make it easier! I sometimes have to pay attention on 140 when they are decolleté, and when they're boots I walk with more confidence like on flats! Just keep on trying and you will be able to wear them out! I really love them BTW!:heart:

Even though those are platforms, I think they are a pretty high heel to practice with! I agree that practice can make things better but there are some styles of heels that I have trouble walking in, so I just have to move on rather than torture myself. Good luck, those are a lovely and unique pair of booties.

Sorry to hear about your back injury! Lovely boots, yes just practice - even for 15 min/day in the house will build your confidence and comfort level - good luck and if not replace them w/ something you love!!

I would say try 4 or 5 more times after your back is better, and if it doesn't work, sell them. Good luck.

Personally, I only like certain styles of CLs that I can walk in, and have been selling the rest that I can't. Not worth it to be uncomfortable for me.

will do ladies - thank you
I have black patent Corneilles that are I think 100mm and they are ankle breakers - which is funny because I walk great in higher shoes and other 100mms! For instance the Biancas I feel like I could run a marathon in it! I stuck with mine because they are sentimental to me and my first pair. Keep practicing and maybe it will get better! I think it also seems the pitch is very steep on mine which makes me a bit wobbly. I also have very loose ligaments in my ankles which doesn't help at all!

Nope! I have numerous pair of flats and the "tallest" pair I have are a pair of "flatform" Cataclou studded platform wedges that I bought last spring. And wore once. They are actually super easy to walk in at a whopping 2 inches lol. That's my CL limit... I have had 7 back surgeries, which is my excuse, but regardless, I am totally a clutz when it comes to heels. I admire those who can walk in them.

I have black patent Corneilles that are I think 100mm and they are ankle breakers - which is funny because I walk great in higher shoes and other 100mms! For instance the Biancas I feel like I could run a marathon in it! I stuck with mine because they are sentimental to me and my first pair. Keep practicing and maybe it will get better! I think it also seems the pitch is very steep on mine which makes me a bit wobbly. I also have very loose ligaments in my ankles which doesn't help at all!

Oh interesting, I have been eyeing the Biancas but I also have trouble with very weak ankles prone to twisting. So you think they are quite stable? Maybe I will try getting a pair of 120. What is the pitch in them? The platform looks chunky, so the pitch is maybe less than 100?