Am I the only one tired of her?

Ladybug09

So Sweet!
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
She doesn't have talent...she just has a famous sister...Kinda like Solange and Beyonce...

Go away already!

ashlee-simpson-g.jpg

Ashlee doesn't really bother me, and Solange is really coming into her own as singer, and songwriter. Her style is completely different than her sisters, and I'm loving her music right now. She's written more songs for Beyonce than Beyonce has for herself.

I wish she'd go away. We see her here, in Canada, shilling some of the ugliest clothes for a low end store called Zellers. (I think it's Zellers.) She looks bad, she sounds bad, the clothes look bad and I wish she would just go away.

Not a fan of either her or her sister. To me, it just seems their "fame" has been so forced by their dad. I'm not saying they themselves don't want to be famous... but, exactly "what" are they famous for.... I don't believe either of their records have been huge hits and Jessica's acting? (I won't say anymore.)

... just really NOT a fan!!!

Ashlee's first album did well because it was launched after her reality show. She only got that reality show because of the success of Newlyweds. Her subsequent albums didn't do so well. And her fans turned on her because it quickly became apparent that she was very manufactured and can't perform. She and her faux emo hubby annoy me. They just seem so fake to me.