Am I the only one that suffers from this? xD (Speedy owners)

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I always wonder if I'm the only one with this problem. ^^;

I think for myself I carry A LOT of stuff with me around.. (even stuff I don't even use! but feel 'necessary' to carry around just incase you have ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS u need that something.. (hahaha)

But my little Speedy 30 get so heavy sometimes that whenever I carry it around in the nook of my arm for over a period of time I noticed that the nook of my arm has imprints of my speedy handles and it's all red!! Haha.. I get sort of embarrassed when I decide to switch arm-nooks and rub the other arm-nook til the imprints semi-disappear. XD!!

Am I the only one with this problem? XD Maybe I just carry a little TOO MUCH.. haha.. ^^; :yucky:

No my dear, you are not the only one!!! :cursing: In fact, this weekend I was walking around for maybe about 3 hours with a friend and it's like "oh my God this is so heavy!" I don't know why!!! Maybe my arms are getting weak! I don't even have that much in the darn thing!
I'm sure we're not alone!

i have a 35, and sometimes it's stuffed to the max so you could imagine what my arm would look like..LOL..so no you're not the only one..but I'm a speedy lover for life!

You are not alone! I feel exactly the same way. I dont carry much but after a few minutes of using my speedy, my arms get soooooo tired:cursing:. Ive switched to shoulder bags lately as they are more comfortable. Speedy is still cute though and perfect arm candy at times when you dont have to do so many errands and all that. Its just not practical for me now since I walk a lot and take public transportation everyday.

I am the same way. I like to have all the "just in case" things.. I had a MC Speedy and I carried it all day in the mall on my forearm and I think it pinched my forearms and I literally had tiny bruises / blood vessel burst marks! I was so devastated because I spent so much money on this bag that was abusing me! I ended up selling it but I wish I kept it.

Nope, I have the same problem. I swear everytime I use my Speedy 30 my family thinks it a catchall for everything they don't want to carry. Between DH and kids it turns into a suitcase! lol ;)

Since my son is almost 4, I've ditched the baby bag and just carry his stuff in my speedy. It does sometimes get heavy where it gets uncomfortable to carry in the crook of my arm but I just alternate arms and hand carry to deal with that problem.

I get it a lot, it's less when I cut back to the bare essentials, though. I think it's partly because of the rolled handles on the Speedy- the way they are shaped, the skinny edge kind of digs into your arm. Doesn't bother me too much. That's the one problem with the Speedy- it is way too easy to load it up with tons and tons of stuff!